The most important thing for an art examinee to learn is to review, so pay attention to systematicness. The grasp of common sense should be comprehensive and intact, and even if we want to recall some lax common sense, we should also summarize them into the network of common sense.
The key to 1. is detection and duplication, and execution is the absolute principle. The best way to see how their role in filling the gap is to detect, repeated detection is no problem, then the gap will not go up. The gap is not processed at one time or two times, and the demand is repeated.
2. How can students find gaps in their own disciplines? The first thing is to find gaps in the preview. In class, students' learning strategies are clear, their attention will be concentrated, and the power of attending classes will be high. In addition to preview, doing the title is also a good way to find gaps.
3. The box is actually a memo. Now it's time for the future. The treasure box is a novelty. In fact, it's a memo. The primary purpose of a treasure chest is to record problems, including questions that cannot be done in assignments or papers, wrong titles, important statements, formulas, theorems, and other common sense points. It can also be used as a notebook to write personal experiences, life insights, and record some ideas and ideas.
4. Problem is not equal to progressive score. Only by filling more gaps, can we improve the score. The title is tens of millions. We can't finish it. To do this is to grasp and stabilize common sense. If we have grasped it now, there is no need to do it again. Students should put their time on the gap and prepare for it.
5. After the examination, the teacher will analyze the wrong questions and the reasons for the loss of marks one by one, find the gap, draw up effective measures to improve the situation, and strengthen the special exercises to fill the gap. Sometimes it is too late to make up for it. Write down the learning problems everyday and deal with them well. The imitation test before examination is also a good way.
6. It's easy to let go of a wrong question. The teacher will comment on the problem about the student's fault, and the student will correct it once, but the emotion is incorrect. Wherever it falls down, it climbs up. "The wrong question is a treasure. It's a treasure that can't be avoided every day. It's searched every day and piled up for the big exam.
(The highlight of this article is from Jinan Lushi Training School. For more details, please visit the official website of Shandong Arts and Culture Course Training: Thank you for coming to http://www.lushipeixun.com)
上一条 ： 艺术考生文化课培训要注意什么
下一条 ： 高考百日冲刺准备需要做这些？