How can you avoid repeating mistakes if you choose to repeat?
1. please play in a crazy way. Yes, if you want to see movies or catch up with others, open a member to catch up with them; if you like the shop for a long time, go in and see it and buy something; if you want to go there, try to go once. In a word, you need to thoroughly explain the pressure before the last college entrance examination, make an understanding of the past, and then start the next journey. Of course, it is necessary to pay attention to safety and rational consumption.
2. establish a policy. This will be your next year's momentum. You can look at Tsinghua, you can also look at Southwest Jiaotong University, no matter which campus your policy is, it will support you in the vast, suffering, fatigue in the firm forward. Don't set this policy too high. For example, if you haven't passed the second line this year and want to sprint to the People's Congress next year, you will be very tired because you will find that you can't reach it anyway. Of course, the policy should not be too low, otherwise there will be no incentive.
3. self analysis and plan formulation. By the time you know that you have won the college entrance exam once, then the next year when you take the college entrance exam again, compared with the new students, this is your advantage, and now you "know each other". Then, how do we get to know each other? That is to reflect on your experience in the college entrance examination, including your preparation and your exam status.
When preparing for the exam, do you have any bad learning habits that need to be corrected? What subjects do you need to learn more? And even those exercises that have been done in the past, which exercises are closer to the difficulty of the college entrance examination? You can even visit your high school teachers again and ask them what they think about your re-study and preparation for the college entrance examination.
In the examination time, do you cause serious abnormality? If you have decided to reread it now, I suggest you do your college entrance exam set again, try to recall your answers, and then analyze them one by one, with a very objective mood to see the temporary failure, from this real paper to sum up your gaps in common sense and mental problems. And find out the subjects you most know about, and the common sense that you have the most points.
4. cut back on useless communication
The so-called useless communication includes online and offline.
Appointments with friends to eat chickens in Internet cafes, to buy clothes in shopping malls with classmates, to celebrate the eighteenth birthday, to punch earholes to dye nails and hair, and to watch balls and eat strings with brothers are not attributed to re-education activities, please be aware of this.
Participation in the re-reading posts, QQ groups, Wechat groups and so on is all intended to encourage each other, supervise each other, punch cards and learn from each other. It is also best to eradicate them. In most cases, it will eventually evolve into chatting in groups. Students with similar experience should have a deep understanding.
5. face up to every achievement.
Whether it's a weekly test, a monthly test or a mock test, tests of all sizes and sizes are tests of the learning effect of your recent period of time. Never cheat, or throw away the papers or collect them neatly, just like entering the cold palace, until the next college entrance examination never. Touch them. After the exam, turn over their "brand" from time to time, let them accompany you, from them to find their own learning gap, is the correct way to use.
Otherwise, we should also face up to our problem-solving results. Mobile phones can download a lot of search software. If we encounter problems that will not be solved, we may ask for help software. Overnight, a sense of dependence will occur, which will make you a kind of lazy, and the results will be even worse.
6., we need to control our reward system.
If the next month's exam results can improve 20, I will reward myself with a skateboard. Such a reward can be sustained.
If I could finish this set of questions before dinner, I would reward myself with an ice cream! This is also possible.
For more information on the training of Shandong Arts Examination Culture Course, please pay attention to the website of Jinan Lu Teachers Training School: http://www.lushipeixun.com, there will be a lot of content for reference only.
上一条 ： 艺考生文化课薄弱的十项原因
下一条 ： 艺考文化课教导需注意的问题