Ten reasons for the weakness of arts examinee culture course
Some people think that art candidates are those small groups who do not study well and know how to dress up every day. They have money at home. In some people's perception, the art exam is a shortcut, there is no need to have a good class, is this really true? Only after experiencing the art exam can we know that this is a rugged road, and know that every wish deserves to be respected. But there is a weak local culture class.
1. Art candidates have weak basic knowledge of cultural courses; most of them have weak level of cultural courses, uneven levels of various disciplines, and weak accumulation of cultural courses.
2. Art candidates have low power to learn culture lessons; most of them can hardly enter the state of being stunned or distracted when they are reading books and doing exercises for a long time. The power of class and self-study is not high, and we need strict management and more care for teachers.
3. Art candidates learn a lot; in the first half of the third year of senior high school, art candidates put their time in professional courses, and begin to learn cultural courses only after the examination of professional courses. There are more than 30 textbooks of various subjects in senior high school. It is too late to turn over each textbook, let alone study once.
4. Art candidates can't keep up with their studies; there are not many moments to take the college entrance examination after the art major course examination, and they haven't studied culture lessons for half a year. For the general candidates, they must not keep up with their study on campus.
5. Art candidates have a short learning time; from March onwards, they can teach up to three months to review cultural lessons and three months to review common sense for two years, which is really difficult. It brings strong learning pressure to art candidates'later learning of cultural lessons and makes students lose their confidence in learning. Therefore, the study of cultural lessons should begin in autumn.
6. Art candidates need to pay attention to their needs; art candidates need more attention from teachers and campuses because of their strong desire and superiority.
7. Art candidates are not interested in learning; because long-term professional courses and joint examinations, additional examinations, self-test and other examinations make students physically and mentally exhausted, often panic and anxiety in the study of cultural classes, lack of interest in cultural classes, affecting learning results.
8. Art candidates are relaxed; most of them study. Their days are more relaxed. They need a well-disciplined learning environment.
9. The self-control of art candidates is poor; most candidates lack self-control of learning. Although they know the importance of learning in their hearts, they are difficult to control their actions. They need strict management of art candidates.
10. Art candidates are under great mental pressure; art students overdo their work in "professional courses", while facing the next college entrance examination, mental pressure is still enormous.
In summary, all Jinan Lu Teacher Training School provides more training knowledge for Shandong Arts Examination. Welcome to our website: http://www.lushipeixun.com. Thank you for your support.
上一条 ： 本年山东艺考文明课练习六大建议送给你
下一条 ： 选择要复读的你，怎么防止重蹈覆辙