Junior high school doesn't need to go to a higher school? This question should ask whether children forget to learn when they play on holidays, but it doesn't matter, even if they do, because they learn new subjects in senior high school, only some mathematics and other subjects, involving what they learn in middle school.
But let's not forget one thing. Is senior high school really easy? Senior high school is mainly about review and practice. Do we really have so much time to review and remember? Why not use the content of the vacation guidance agency to avoid assigning it to the poor senior high school students under the guidance of the beginning of the transition, in order to avoid mosquito harassment in the research, time becomes numb and assimilated, a small opportunity, a big destruction of life.
At the beginning of the transition, prepare for the selection examination
When we enter high school, we will have many problems: not adapt to high school, not nervous junior high school, not adapt to high school too late senior high school for the following reasons:
1. Knowledge and ability: take mathematics as an example, science students need to learn 10 books in total - 1-5 compulsory courses and 5 elective courses. Compared with the content of junior high school, this ability is unprecedented.
2. Time crunch: Generally speaking, only the first and second year students in senior high school are required to study new courses. It's a great pressure to learn so much new knowledge in two years. This is also the source of pain. There is not enough time!
3. Knowledge vacuum: in the process of transition between junior high school and senior high school, some teachers don't speak in junior high school, because they are beyond the syllabus, and they are in senior high school with teachers. Assuming that students have known the knowledge, they still don't speak, because they are very simple, resulting in a large number of students are difficult to connect junior high school and senior high school.
4. "New curriculum reform" has increased the difficulty of transformation: from the autumn of 2010, our province's high school will enter the new curriculum reform, and all courses will be divided into compulsory courses and elective courses. The new curriculum reform requires students to study independently, while the junior high school is mainly passive learning, which leads to students' inadaptability and self-confidence in performance.
5. Junior high school model is difficult to adapt to senior high school learning: using junior high school learning model and learning methods, no matter how hard the students try, they always feel less effort.
The above is the importance of cohesion in junior high school, because there will be some non adaptive senior high school, whether it is the environment or learning knowledge, so it needs to adapt, which is the necessary cohesion in junior high school students. At the same time, junior high school students will also be selected into the class, which is very important, and the nine-year compulsory education is also rich enough. The connection between junior high school and middle school can be in large class or one-to-one tutoring. The difference between the two is very big. At the same time, it depends on the situation of parents. There is no perfect thing in the world, so we don't pay attention to absolute perfection.
上一条 ： 高考文化课程补救应该避免哪些错误？
下一条 ： 抱歉暂无数据