如何准备2020年的高考?每次上课前，提前花一段时间(没有时间限制，最长20分钟，最短5 - 6分钟，最重要的是过程)来浏览知识。其次，它可以让我们明确课堂的重点，找出理解上的困难，从而达到有目的的听课，有些学生觉得很难去上课，原因是。启达教育老师为您准备了2020年高考:高三分为七个阶段，这个阶段是最重要的。
How to prepare for the college entrance examination in 2020? Before each class, spend a period of time in advance (no time limit, 20 minutes at most, 5-6 minutes at least, and the most important is the process) to browse knowledge. Secondly, it allows us to make clear the key points of the class, find out the difficulties in understanding, so as to achieve purposeful listening. Some students find it difficult to go to class, because. Qida education teacher has prepared the 2020 college entrance examination for you: Senior Three is divided into seven stages, which is the most important stage.
Did you know that "senior year" is not just a year, it is divided into seven stages:
1. The comprehensive preparation stage in the second half of senior two: psychological preparation, self analysis (learning condition, physical condition, living condition), and taking yourself as a senior three student, feel nervous; understand your ultimate goal, your strengths and weaknesses, and what you should do in summer vacation.
2. Students in the summer vacation of the second year of senior high school independently carry out comprehensive review: homework, according to the examination requirements, do the preparatory work of the third year of senior high school, and seriously correct mistakes; the basic knowledge reviewed in the next semester has no obstacles.
3. Comprehensive review stage in the first semester of senior high school: sorting out knowledge, improving knowledge and method system, forming good thinking habits (more content, strong integration), transferring knowledge details (micro), building knowledge system (macro), establishing discipline thought (thinking method), being good at thinking.
4. The stage of adjustment, consolidation, enrichment and improvement of high school winter vacation learning is also a crisis of polarization. Each stage has to go through and solve the remaining problems.
5. The first module from quantitative change to qualitative change is before the third year of senior high school. In the stage of comprehensive application ability training (all subjects have been reviewed, and the training time is short), the knowledge framework and the discipline idea are completely established (from routine to Sanda), so we must be good at thinking.
6. In the training stage of one or two abilities of checking and filling up the missing and comprehensive application, the problem becomes so big that knowledge and methods become their own habits (conditioned reflex).
7. In order to make up for the gap between the two modes, we should return to the basic stage, keep our attitude, be confident and look forward to the coming of the college entrance examination!
In these seven stages, the third stage, the comprehensive review (review) stage of the first semester of high school, is the most important. High school life begins with a review. Do a round of review, the second round of review, three rounds of review, twice the result with half the effort; if the foundation of the first round is not good, it will feel more difficult later, and the foundation is not strong will be the biggest obstacle to improve the performance.
Generally speaking, a round of review is the review of all the knowledge points in senior high school, and it is also the stage to make up for the missing. Generally speaking, the foundation is to lay a solid foundation. The score of 60-70% of the college entrance examination is affirmative!
上一条 ： 如何更加容易高效的记忆英语？
下一条 ： 怎么缓解艺考生的压力和浮躁的情绪？