(1) to strengthen the planning of review.
Because the span of reviewing knowledge is relatively large and the method is more comprehensive, it requires examinees to review the basic knowledge in advance, review the relevant contents in the first round, seize the initiative of review, and adapt to the lack of adaptation to the large span.
(two) strengthen the cultivation of reading and analysis ability.
上课时要认真体会老师对问题的分析过程 (读题、审题),密切注意老师是怎样寻找解决问题时的 “突破口和切入点”,及时修正自己的不到之处,在纠正中强化提高分析问题的能力。
In class, we should conscientiously experience the teacher's analysis of the problem (reading and examining), and pay close attention to how the teacher is looking for the "breakthrough point" and "breakthrough point" in solving the problem, revising his own inability in time, and strengthening the ability to improve the analysis problem in the correction.
(three) moderate intensive training.
We should do some objective questions and intermediate questions regularly, train speed and accuracy, do some comprehensive exercises appropriately, and improve the ability of solving problems.
(four) pay attention to the training of the standard of answering questions.
Calculation, reasoning, drawing and language expression must be very standard and very skilled, and reduce the loss of points.
(five) pay attention to the prevention of the following problems:
(1) to prevent simple repeated review and not to think deeply.
(2) prevent one-sided pursuit of problem solving skills.
(3) prevent the machine from doing something on the topic.
(4) to guard against being inferior to others, simply do not want to do or do not standardize, difficult to do nor fear to do.
上一条 ： 艺考生文化课复习中遇到的事项及解决方法
下一条 ： 艺考编导面试中不要出现这样的问题